College of the Siskiyous

College in Middle and High School

How do I Earn College Credit in Middle or High School?

College of the Siskiyous offers different ways to earn college credit for students still in middle or high school, either at a participating high school or at COS. Both options are tuition-free and the credits you earn may even count at both schools. Taking college classes in middle or high school can save you time and money, and it helps prepare you for college.

Options for Dual Enrolled Students

Students have a couple of different options on how to take courses through College of the Siskiyous.

Information for Specific Groups
Group Type Links
Information for Students FAQs (Coming soon)
K12 Registration Form
Dual Enrollment Student and Parent Agreement
Information for Parents FAQs (Coming soon)
FERPA Information
Being A College Student vs. a K12 Student (Coming soon)
Dual Enrollment Student and Parent Agreement
Information for Schools FAQs (Coming soon)
Dual Enrollment Calendar
Process for Requesting Dual Enrollment Classes
Dual Enrollment Request for Course Approval
Grading & Back-up Requirements
mySiskiyous & Your Faculty tab


Christina Van Alfen
Phone: (530) 938-5519