The Budget Committee serves as the primary advisor to the campus governance body on the short-term and long-term budget implications associated with the implementation of the College’s plans and vision. Consistent with established budget development guidelines, key outcomes include:
- Developing, maintaining and communicating to the campus community budget development guidelines.
- Making fiscal recommendations which support the College’s plans and vision.
- Assisting in the development of a budget which supports the College’s plans and vision.
- Promoting transparency of the budgetary process.
- Aiding in communication of the budgetary information to the campus community.
Membership consists of the Superintendent/President (ex officio), Vice President - Administrative Services (chair), Controller, Planning Committee Chairperson, two faculty members, two classified members, one ASM member, and one additional administrator, for a total of nine to ten members.
Volunteers are asked to commit to three-year terms so as to develop the expertise of the committee and its members. Over time, terms will be structured to allow for the staggered departure of volunteers. The Committee is relatively small, by intention, to promote effectiveness, response time and accountability.
The committee is scheduled to meet once a month during the fall and spring semesters, with meetings as needed during the summer.
Agendas, Minutes, and related documents
Viewing these documents requires an employee login.
Resource Needs List
2016-17 Orientation Day Budget Presentation
2015-16 Final Budget Narrative
2015-16 Final Budget Summary
BACK TO TOP