Current Students

Chemistry Students

Do you need some help in your classes?

Visit Your Instructor: All of our instructors have office hours which are set up for you to ask questions about the information they are covering. Check out faculty office hours for the times your faculty member is available.

Stop by the Academic Success Center (ASC): Located in the Learning Resource Center, the ASC has staff who will help you understand your math homework, review your written assignments, and assist you with software programs. For current open hours check the Weed and Yreka ASC web pages.

Request a Tutor: Tutoring services are free and we encourage all students who find they might need some extra help in any subject. At the Yreka Campus, please ask at the Yreka Office for assistance.

Are you planning to transfer?

Use Counseling Services: Counseling and Support Services in Eddy Hall will provide you with information you need to transfer. At the Yreka Campus, check at the main office or call (530) 841-5550 for details.

Did you need health services?

Visit the weekly clinic: A nurse practitioner or physician assistant is available to all students in the weekly clinic in Ponderosa Hall.

Want to get involved?

Stop by the Associated Student Body Office: ASB, located in the Student Center, is your organization - it's a great way to meet new people and become involved with campus activities.

Other Services

Student Services