- You must be a California resident (have lived in California for at least the past 12 consecutive months) .
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more units) when accepted into the program.
- You must have not completed more than 70 degree-applicable units of college level coursework (courses completed at all colleges attended will be considered)
- You must qualify to receive a Board of Governor's Grant (BOGG) fee waiver.
- You must be educationally disadvantaged (ONE of the following must apply):
- You do not qualify for minimum level mathematics, reading or writing courses as required for an Associate Degree at College of the Siskiyous.
- You did not graduate from high school or did not obtain a General Education Diploma (GED)
- You graduated from high school with less than a 2.5 grade point average
- You were previously enrolled in remedial education courses.
BACK TO TOP