How to apply for EOPS
The EOPS application period has ended for Fall 2015. Please apply in November for Spring 2016.
Besides completing and submitting the EOPS application, you MUST complete the following steps:
- Take the assessment tests (COMPASS) for math, reading, and writing in the assessment center (Counseling Services Office) before applying to EOPS (first-time college students only).
- Obtain transcripts of any college(s) attended including College of the Siskiyous before Fall 1990 (if applicable).
Submit a copy of these transcripts with the completed EOPS application.
- Register in 12 or more units.
- Submit a Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver Application (BOGG) with your registration form when you register for your classes in the Enrollment Services Office (must qualify).
- Complete (recommended) a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your application to Eddy Hall by mail as early as possible, along with necessary transcripts and a printout of your schedule. Incomplete applications will be mailed back to you.
Eligible program participants must attend an EOPS orientation and sign a Mutual Responsibility Contract before services can be received.
BACK TO TOP