Three easy steps to obtaining on-campus lodging
- Send in a completed Lodging Application to:
Be sure to include:
- $125 License/Contract Application Fee
- Co-signers contact information
- Complete and digitally sign the Annual License / Contract. The documents to complete will be sent by e-mail, first to the student and then automatically forwarded to the co-signer / guardian.
- Complete and digitally sign your customized Payment Plan Worksheet prepared and e-mailed to by our professional housing staff. The documents to complete will be sent by e-mail, first to the student and then automatically forwarded to the co-signer.
Note: FAFSA resources such as (Pell Grants / Loans / Plus Loans) will not appear in your payment plan until they are on a student’s "Award Overview"
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
A confirmation message with check-in and other important details will be sent by email when all license documents and payment plans are complete. Prepare to make your payments on time to avoid interruption of housing and dining services.
Double check that you have registered for classes and completed all Financial Aid documents.
Now, you're ready!
BACK TO TOP