Online Faculty Help
This page is your starting point for staying informed with online teaching at College of the Siskiyous. COS offers support for our online Learning Management System Canvas. Please refer to this page for information related to Distance Learning at COS.
Distance Learning Handbook
Training and Workshop Schedules
Online Instructional Support Available
Have your students contact the Student Help Desk at (530) 938-5523 or send an email to Student Help Desk, if...
- They are having trouble logging into their online or web-enhanced course
- They are not seeing their classes within Canvas
- They are having trouble getting their password reset
Contact Canvas Admin (firstname.lastname@example.org) if...
- You are developing a new online course and would like assistance with the structure and organization of the course
- You would like assistance posting material online for your face-to-face class
- You have taught online in the past, but would like to try using a tool or function you have never used before
- You have taught online, but feel your course design or the presentation of your material could be improved
For technical assistance after 5:00 pm PST and weekends, instructors should contact the Canvas Support Hotline: 1 (844) 592-2201