Getting Started on the College of the Siskiyous
Faculty and staff at the College may request space on the College's website for purposes of posting departmental information, student resources, and other approved uses. In order to start the process, please read the steps below.
- If you have not already, please fill out the Web Space Request Form to have a web area set up for your department, course pages, or organization. (If you would like to report a broken link or outdated information on the website, please write to Weblinks, giving as much detail as you can about what needs to be corrected and, if possible, the URL of the page.)
- We will grant the necessary rights and mappings to
the web folder that you are responsible for. We will inform you
that your access has been granted and tell you how to get into your
area. Contact us if you have
questions or haven't received a response in 24 hours.
- Use an HTML editor to create your course pages or write to Weblinks for assistance with setup of departmental areas. If you would like a copy
of Dreamweaver installed on your computer for this purpose, please submit a Tech Services HelpDesk Request.
- Save your pages to the appropriate web folder. Please be sure to post only pages that do not contain any identifiable student information and ones you want the general
public to see.
- Send a message to Weblinks to let us know your pages are ready to be linked from the appropriate area on the website.
BACK TO TOP