During the Winter Intersession, tutoring is available via NetTutor, which can be accessed in your Canvas course as follows:
- Log into Canvas
- Go to the course home page
- Select "NetTutor" from the menu on the left side of the screen
Paper Review & Feedback
Need help with a paper? Rita Browne is available via Zoom to help!
Simply visit Rita’s Zoom Room during the following hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday: 12:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
You can also submit papers to Rita for feedback via email Monday - Friday
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Paper Review"
- Attach your documentas a .doc; .docx; or .rtf file or as a shared Google doc.
- The email should contain the assignment instructions
- The email should contain your primary concerns about the paper
- Allow 24 – 48 hours for a response Monday – Friday. Papers sent on the weekend will be reviewed the following week
Papers can also be submitted to NetTutor for review & feedback. NetTutor can be accessed in your Canvas course. Please see instructions above.
Become a Paid Tutor
We need motivated and responsible tutors who meet these minimum qualifications:
- Current enrollment in 6+ units
- Grade of "A" or "B" and instructor's endorsement in courses you will tutor
- Enrollment and completion of Tutor Training (1-unit) course
Current pay is $15.00/hour. Download an application to be a tutor.
Contact Tutoring Services
Emkay Sikora, Tutoring Coordinator
Phone: (530) 938-5514