- We are not processing the $20.00 emergency transcripts at this time, however we are still processing the normal 3 business days' time frame.
- Our incoming faxes are not working at this time. Please email all transcript requests to email@example.com
The college maintains an academic transcript for every COS student. Transcripts are legal documents and your privacy rights as a student are protected under the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Therefore, COS will release a copy of these records upon receiving a written request from the student, including signature.
Policy Regarding Issue of Official Transcripts:
- Your first two transcripts are free. Additional transcript fees are: $5.00 per official (transcripts will be processed in a 1-3 business days); $20.00 per emergency processing or on-demand copy (processed while you wait)
- All transcript fees must be paid at time of request.
- All transcripts are mailed. Once we turn a transcript over to the postal service, we will not be responsible for the delivery time.
How to Request Your Official Transcript
- online in mySiskiyous from the Academic tab
- in person at the Admissions and Records Office
- by mail to the Admissions and Records Office, 800 College Avenue, Weed, CA 96094
- by fax (530) 938-5367
You may use the Transcript Request Form (Esign) or you may include the following in written format:
- your current name and all others names used at COS (printed, so it is legible)
- your Social Security Number (optional)
- your date of birth
- your current address
- the name and address where the transcript should be sent
- the approximate dates of attendance at COS
- a day-time phone number where you can be reached for questions
- your signature
- payment for transcripts requested
How to Request Transcripts through mySiskiyous (PDF)
How to Request Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Current Students: Go online through your mySiskiyous Portal under the Academic Tab
- Former/Alumni Students: You must use the Transcript Request Form (Esign). Please include the following information including the email address for the transcript to be sent:
- Your current name and all others names used at COS (printed, so it is legible)
- Your Social Security Number (optional)
- Your date of birth
- Your current address / email
- The approximate dates of attendance at COS
- A day-time phone number where you can be reached for questions
- Your signature
Please note: Enter "Unofficial Transcript" on the Send Transcript to Name line and email on the Attn line.
Contact Admissions and Records
Phone: (530) 938-5500
Fax: (530) 938-5367