Key Document Links
This page contains links to formal reports and significant communications between College of the Siskiyous and the Accrediting Commission of Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC). The reports are listed in reverse chronological order, from the most recent documents to the oldest.
Reports from 2010 through Present
- ACCJC Action Letter (response to Special Financial Report, 2014)
- COS Special Financial Report, April 2014
- ACCJC Request for Special Financial Report, February 2014
- ACCJC Action Letter (response to Midterm Report, 2013)
- COS Midterm Report, March 2013
- COS College Status Report on Student Learning Outcome Implementation (Spring 2013)
- ACCJC Action Letter (reaffirm Accreditation, July 2012)
- Visiting Team Follow-Up Report, May 2012
- COS Follow-Up Report, March 2012
Action Letter (continued Warning), June 2011
Team Follow-Up Evaluation Report, April 2011
- COS Follow-Up Report, March 2011
Action Letter (issued Warning), June 2010
Team Evaluation Report Summary, March 2010
Team Evaluation Report, March 2010
Accreditation Self Study, 2009-10
Reports from 2004 through 2009
Below you will find links to publications of the ACCJC that are helpful in understanding and participating in the accreditation process.
The organizations below provide more information on accreditation in higher education.
Office of Planning, Assessment, & Research
BACK TO TOP