College of the Siskiyous


The college maintains an academic transcript for every COS student. Transcripts are legal documents and your privacy rights as a student are protected under the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Therefore, COS will release a copy of these records upon receiving a written request from the student, including signature.

Policy Regarding Issue of Transcripts:

  • Your first two transcripts are free. Additional transcript fees are: $5.00 per official (transcripts will be processed in a 1-3 business days); $20.00 per emergency processing or on-demand copy (processed while you wait)
  • All transcript fees must be paid at time of request.
  • Transcripts are not issued until all outstanding accounts with COS are paid.
  • All transcripts are mailed. Once we turn a transcript over to the postal service, we will not be responsible for the delivery time.

How to Request Your Transcript

  • online in mySiskiyous from the Academic tab
  • in person at the Admissions and Records Office
  • by mail to the Admissions and Records Office, 800 College Avenue, Weed, CA 96094
  • by fax (530) 938-5367

You may use the Transcript Request Form (PDF) or you may include the following in written format:

  • your current name and all others names used at COS (printed, so it is legible)
  • your Social Security Number (optional)
  • your date of birth
  • your current address
  • the name and address where the transcript should be sent
  • the approximate dates of attendance at COS
  • a day-time phone number where you can be reached for questions
  • your signature
  • payment for transcripts requested

How to Request Transcripts through mySiskiyous (PDF)


Please note that grades, transcripts, diplomas and registration privileges or any combination thereof, shall be withheld from any student or former student who has failed to pay a financial obligation due to COS. This could include, but is not limited to:non-payment of fees, library fines, defaulted emergency loans, or returned checks. Any item or items withheld shall be released when the student satisfactorily meets the financial obligation.

Contact Admissions and Records

Phone: (530) 938-5500
Fax: (530) 938-5367