Here are listed some of the Admissions and Registration forms students may need. Some of the forms are fillable PDF documents. You may fill out the form online and print a paper copy when you have finished entering information. To complete the process, a paper copy of this fillable form must be submitted to the appropriate office by mail, fax, or in person.

Registration Forms

Add/Drop Form
Appeal for Loss of Priority Registration
Audit Application
Change of Information Request
Complete Withdrawal Form
Continuing Education Registration
Course Challenge Application
Course Repeat
Extenuating Circumstance Petition
Enrollment/Registration Form
K-12 Special Admit see Enrollment/Registration form
Late Add Permit
Overlapping Classes Permit
Parent Verification of Student Dependency and Request for Educational Record Information
Petition for Refund
Petition for Pass/No Pass
Petition To Graduate (Associate Degree, or Certificate)
Record/Information Release
Special Studies Petition
Transcript Request Form

Residency Forms

AB 13 - Affidavits for Eligible Veterans
AB 540 - California Nonresident Tuition Exemption
California Dream Act Application
Establishing Residency
OIT Exchange Permit Request
Residency Reclassification Petition / Directions for Establishing Residency / FAQs
SOU Exchange Permit Request

Contact Admissions and Records

Phone: (530) 938-5500